WHY IS NOTE MAKING IMPORTANT?
If you develop effective note making strategies you will greatly enhance your ability to retain the key information you need for exams, assignments, debates, presentations etc.
* Notemaking helps you to concentrate on what you are learning by focusing only on the important facts.
* By writing the information down you are helping your brain to examine it in a different way.
* Writing notes helps you with memory retention.
* Notes help you to summarise the material you are trying to learn. During revision, then, it is more time efficient to focus only on the key information you have summarised. You can read your revision notes rather than re-reading whole chapters.
* Notemaking helps you to clarify your understanding of a topic because you are using your own words to describe major concepts.
Allows you to keep track of assignments, manage your classwork, bookmark and clip webpages, quickly find any note you have created and more.
Google Keep is a note-taking service developed by Google. It is available Android and iOS mobile operating systems
Provides a palette where you can type and add images, audio, video and much more. You can record video and audio directly into the notebook. Integrates with Skype.
OneNote gathers users' notes, drawings, screen clippings and audio commentaries and places then an online repository.
Provides digital flashcards to help you organise your notes and revise for exams. This is a great App for your phone and iPad.
Evernote is Evernote is an app designed for note taking, organising, task management, and archiving.